Experimental Xad - Online Server Control Panel 1.0

A web-based server control panel for your Nukkit server

1. Antonio Sanchez
    With a simple drag and drop of this jar file, you can instantly have an online control panel for your server! Pretty neat if you ask me. ;)

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT AND HAS BUGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED, ALSO I SPENT ONLY A WEEK MAKING IT SO YEAH.

Once the server is running and the plugin is enabled, go to the ip address the server is running on, (its port 80 by default, but can be changed in the config).
    You will be taken to a simple login page asking for a key to authenticate your device to have permission to edit or change anything in the server. (The password key can be changed or found in this plugins plugin folder, the default password is: Changemeplease12 to save you some time :p).

Also note that when connecting to the server over the internet it sometimes crashes and causes a socket write error. So it's best for personal use atm ;)

If there's any problems just comment down below, Or if you have any ideas comment down what I should add. Again it's kinda buggy, but enjoy :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]